Sunday, January 3, 2010

4 New, Old Posts

I had written four different posts that I hadn't posted, because Adam and I hadn't shared the news with everyone yet.

At Thanksgiving, we told everyone we were pregnant, and at Christmas, we told everyone what is going on with our baby. Read these posts to find out more... then please keep our baby in your prayers!

The "Other" Part of the First Ultrasound 12-4-09
Trying to Figure it All Out 12-6-09
The "Other Part" of the Second Ultrasound 12-23-09
The Power of Prayer 12-26-09

2 comments:

  1. I think you are both doing so well, asking God for His help. Twila and I will include you and your child in our prayers. Raising kids is scary, but what you and Adam are doing puts our adventures into the minor category. Keep up your hopes and prayers.
    Grampa George & Gramma Twila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that my whole family is keeping you, Adam, and the little one in their prayers :)

    ReplyDelete