Saturday, October 3, 2009

Almost Real...

I think for Adam and I, its becoming more and more real each day that we, with the help of God, have created a child together, and about 8 months from now, are going to welcome him/her into this world.

For Adam, I think what made it more real this week was having the doctor confirm the pregnancy. The nurse that confirmed with us, sat down to give us a few details of what we needed to do next. I need to make an appointment for when I'm 8-10 weeks along. I was hoping that I could stay with our doctor's office, since I have been there for quite a while. But, I found out that if I work with either of the doctors there, that neither of them will actually deliver our baby. So I'll have to do some research to find someone who will be with us throughout the whole pregnancy.

For me, its how this tiny person (that's about the size of a sesame seed right now) growing inside me is totally affecting my stomach! I can't eat as much at each meal, because my stomach will hurt. I can't go long without eating, because my stomach will hurt. I can't bend over, because my stomach will hurt. I wake up, and my stomach hurts. (You get the picture...) Luckily, so far I haven't thrown up (thank God... P.S. If you're reading this God, please keep it that way!).



4 Weeks + 1 Day


5 Weeks + 2 Days


No comments:

Post a Comment