Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 7 Growth Spurt = Not Fun for Mommy

At the end of week 6 and through most of week 7 I was feeling pretty great. My stomach didn't hurt, I was eating well, my back would hurt sometimes, and of course I am always tired, but it was pretty easy to deal with. But the last couple days of week 7 I started to get my stomach ache back. I remember reading that during week 7 your baby grows a lot, and the brain cells are developing very quickly. I'm wondering if the baby is stealing all the food in my stomach for the energy to grow and leaving me with a stomach ache & hunger pains!

Adam agrees with me now, that I do look like I'm just a very little bit pregnant. You can't tell through my clothes, but if I lift up my shirt, and you know what my belly looked like before... well, it doesn't look like that so much any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment