Saturday, February 27, 2010

Belly Pics!

All the belly pics that we've taken (starting the day we found out we were pregnant... had to have a remembrance of what I looked like pre-baby) are on facebook, but I know that not everyone that is reading my blog updates is on facebook to see. (And I'm finding out from word of mouth, that there are actually more than the 11 subscribers shown are reading it... if you're one of them, you can click the follow my blog link to be added). I've been really good at posting pictures of baby from each ultrasound, but not the pictures of me... so, by request, here are some of them.

The day we found out we were expecting!
4 Weeks + 2 Days

Nothing yet...
8 Weeks + 0 Days

11 Weeks + 6 Days

Button's a little tight on the pants!
16 Weeks + 6 Days

Still in my regular pants, but
loving the Belly Band!
19 Weeks + 1 Day

Sporting the "preggo pants"
24 Weeks + 3 Days

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! I don't think anyone could workout a pair of preggo pants like you! I hope you continue to get good news from the doctors.

    ReplyDelete